At Grout Shield, we make and sell products that provide grout restoration including grout cleaners and grout sealer. Our grout cleaning and sealing process restores soiled grout lines to a beautiful “like new” appearance. Our products can protect new and old grout installations. In the long run, our products and this process saves you time, money and the effort of scrubbing your tile grout on your hands and knees. Grout Shield products can help you avoid re-grouting or hiring an expensive grout cleaning service.
For this article, we wanted to share some frequently asked questions (FAQ) about our grout products.
- WHAT IS THE DRY TIME FOR THE GROUT SEALER?
- You can walk on it after 10 to 12 minutes; however, it takes 48 hours to fully cure. Keep sealed areas dry for 48 hours to ensure best results.
- HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE TO RESEAL THE GROUT AFTER FIRST APPLICATION?
- Depending on conditions, with proper maintenance, a floor can last indefinitely.
- IS THE COLOR SEALER HARD TO APPLY?
- No, anyone can apply our product from the average homeowner to the most experienced tile layer. We provide complete instructions and videos on how to apply our product.
- CAN YOU MATCH MY EXISTING COLOR OF MY GROUT?
- Grout Shield has numerous color sealers for all sanded and un-sanded types grout. You can have any color you wish. Even under the best conditions, even new grout has different shades. We simply match the color you desire to insure a consistent shade of grout color. Our color sealer absorbs into the pores of your grout for a long lasting/uniform finish.
5. HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE GROUT ONCE RESTORED?
- Experts agree, you should clean your floor once a week using a PH Neutral/Soap-Less cleaner like Grout Shield Maintenance Cleaner. When cleaning the floor it’s important to change your mop water when it appears dirty. Always use a mop to agitate cleaning agent on grout surface. Dry grout with towel or terry cloth. Should any area have dried up surface stains simply spot clean with straight Grout Shield Maintenance Cleaner.
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO HAVE MY GROUT CLEANED AND COLOR SEALED?
- Pricing is a function of total square feet, size and type of tile. We’ll come to your home and give you a free written estimate.
Looking to restore your grout? We can help.
Check out the video below to see how easy it is to use and apply Grout Shield’s Grout & Tile Deep Cleaner and the color sealer.
Our cleaners and sealers are simple to use and apply. For more information on Grout Shield products, click our grout product page, or call toll free at 1-800-631-0716.
The post FAQ About Grout Shield Products appeared first on Grout Shield | Grout Restoration System | Grout Cleaner.