A bathroom doesn’t just have to be a bathroom. With the right design elements and features, a bathroom can be an escape – your own personal oasis. A bathroom can be a place for you to relax, unwind, catch up on reading, shows, self-care, grooming, and more. We spend a lot of our lives using the bathroom, so we might as well create a space for ourselves that is inviting.
How can you transform your bathroom from blah to your own personal spa? Here are some tips:
- Update your faucets, handles, and racks to be gold, rose cold, or ornate for a fancier look.
- Install a clawfoot tub with a caddy laying atop it.
- Install open shelves to place candles, towels, soaps, and décor.
- Bring air plants and succulents into the room.
- Install a fireplace and sitting area in one part of the bathroom.
- Arrange candles throughout the room.
- Lay down rugs for a sophisticated look.
- Hang large artwork in the bathroom.
- Put soaps, lotions, shampoos into dispensers – you can pick any colors or patterns you like to match the room.
- Find different ways to be creative with how you store and hang towels. For example, build a ladder is a nice design element that can also hold your towels.
- Declutter the room by storing items in drawers and closets for a cleaner look.
- Use whites, nudes, blues, and grays to create a spa-like feel.
- Install a waterfall shower.
- Install a makeup vanity, away from the sink, with big lights for you to sit an pamper yourself at.
Looking to create a luxurious, spa-like bathroom? We can turn your ideas into a reality. At Sunset Builders & Maintenance, we are experts in bathroom remodeling. Let us transform your bathroom!
We do home renovations, including, kitchens, bathrooms, and more, in Sanibel Island, Fort Myers and all surrounding Southwest Florida areas. Call us at 239-233-2152 or click Fort Myers bathroom remodeling page to view some of our remodeling projects and learn more.
The post How to Transform Your Bathroom into Your Own Personal Spa appeared first on Sunset Builders.