A bathroom has so many purposes – it’s a place to freshen up, get
clean, relax, and have some alone time. People love spending time in their
bathrooms. In fact, people spend about two years of their life in a bathroom!
Since we spend so much time in this room, we should give this special place a
Your bathroom should feel welcoming. It should be designed in a
way that makes you, loved ones, or visitors enjoy their time in this
space. Does a bathroom in your home need
a little revamping? Our team at Sunset Builders & Maintenance wants to give
you some ideas for you to use when remodeling your bathroom. We are experts in remodeling bathrooms.
Whether you’re looking for better flow, to maximize space, or make
the room more modern and stylish, we can do it! When it comes to a bathroom
remodel, there are so many ideas!
are just 9 ideas that you may want to use in your bathroom remodeling project!
- Make your bathroom cozy by adding a sitting area with chairs,couches, lamps, and a rug. It offers you a place to relax when you’re not in the tub or shower. Take it one step further and add artwork, chandeliers, and trinkets all around the room to make the bathroom feel fun and luxurious.
- Choose colors that reflect the feeling you want to have when in the room. Blues and yellows can make the room calming. Bright colors can give the room energy. Gold, silver, reds, and purples can make the room feel high-end – like you’re stepping foot into a royal or celebrity bathroom.
- For a fancier look, line the floor, walls, and showers with marble.
- Add a fireplace in the bathroom for the ultimate cozy factor.
- Install closets, walk-in closets, shelving, and a fitting/dressing area with body-length mirrors into your bathroom space – this way you don’t have to exit to another room to try on an outfit.
- Make your bathroom tech-savvy. Install a sound system in the bathroom, so you can listen to your favorite music or podcast while your shower or get ready. You can also install a TV on the wall to watch during a bath or while you’re applying makeup.
- Design an open-concept shower where there are no doors, only stone or glass walls.
- Hate rushing in the morning? Kill two birds with one stone by having a mini-fridge and a chilling drawer in the bathroom. You can easily snack and drink while getting ready without having to go to the kitchen and bother anyone.
- Upgrade your bathroom necessities. Purchase a remote-controlled toilet, a bidet, a steam shower, automatic sinks, waterfall shower heads. These gadgets make going to the bathroom easier and more fun.
you can see, there are many ways you can remodel your bathroom…and this is just
the tip of the iceberg. Our designers at Sunset cannot wait to hear all your
bathroom remodeling ideas!
concept to completion, we work with our clients every step of the way to create
them their dream bathroom. When you are looking
for top-quality craftsmanship and service, as well as a company you can trust,
count on Sunset Builders & Maintenance.
We do bathroom renovations in Sanibel Island, Fort Myers and all surrounding Southwest Florida areas. Ready to renovate your bathroom? Let’s get started!
Looking to update your bathroom? Get started with us today. Callus at 239-233-2152 or click Sanibel bathroom remodeler page to view some of our custom bathroom remodeling projects and learn more.