• BODY
    Expect ultimate results in as little as 45 minutes with “that crazy wrap thing” - The Ultimate Body Applicator...

    Read More

  • SKIN
    Don’t wear your age on your face! Tighten, tone, and firm to give your face a lift in as...

    Read More

  • GREENS
    Alkalize, energize, and detoxify with Greens™. This convenient, single serving packet of Greens is now powered by an even...

    Read More

REQUEST MORE INFO

We love to listen and we are eagerly waiting to talk to you regarding your project. Get in touch with us if you have any queries and we will get back to you as soon as possible.



Packages

The Wrap Pack will have you wrapping your way to a tightened, toned, and firmer body with the one-two combination of the Ultimate Body Applicator™ and mini sample tube of our best-selling contouring Defining Gel™!

Take your body to the ultimate level with the Ultimate Pack, which takes all the benefits of our Fit Pack and supercharges your results with the calorie-burning boost of Ultimate ThermoFit™ and It’s Essential® weight loss energy bars to transform your body.

You can have your cake and eat it too when you add Advanced Formula Fat Fighter with Carb Inhibitors™ to your Ultimate Makeover regimen. The Skinny Pack has all the tightening, firming, and defining of the Ultimate Body Applicator and Defining Gel.

Get the “it” body you’ve been wanting with the best of our Skin, Body, and Greens™! Soothe, smooth, and lift with Lip & Eye and Facial™ while you alkalize and energize with Greens on the Go™. Wrap it all together with the Ultimate Body Applicator™ and Defining Gel™.

Not sure which product is best for your needs?

WHY SHOULD I TRY IT WORKS?

Feel Great & Lose Weight

IT Works is a proven method that can help individuals looking to shed that weight off.  With a healthy diet, exercise and the IT Works products, you will be slimmer than you have ever been in no time!

TESTIMONIALS

After one wrap, I saw major results and I was sold. I have wrapped several times since and seeing better results with my stomach than working out all these years after having kids. People have to follow the directions, not eat crap, and take before and after pictures because the wraps really work. Everyone’s body is different, so results will vary.

I was dying to try this. I am happy with one wrap and will continue the last three. I tried it then also bought some of the greens packets. Someone. Actually gave me samples first then I tried them. I was skeptical now I believe in it. It is worth it to try also remember to drink lots of water like it says.

I will start by saying that I am already a person within my BMI for height and weight! I have used the It Works Ultimate Body Wrap and I LOVE IT!!! I lost over 5 1/2 inches with one wrap! When you follow instructions for use and actually follow up correctly, guess what? IT WORKS!! You can’t use this product while following an unhealthy life style and expect a miracle! It is used in conjunction with a lifestyle change. 95% of people who use it correctly are satisfied. The other 5%, well, you can’t please everyone 100% of the time!

LETS GET STARTED!